In accordance with applicable privacy laws (EU Regulations n. 679, 2016), we would like to take this opportunity to inform you that your personal information will be processed in an ethical and transparent manner, only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that safeguards your privacy and your rights.
Processing takes place manually and using IT tools, and is done for the following purposes:
1. To obtain and confirm your booking of accommodations and other services, and to provide such services as requested. Since this processing is required to define our contractual relationship and to perform under our contract with you, your consent is not required, unless certain “sensitive” information is submitted. Should you refuse to submit your personal information, we will not be able to confirm your booking or provide you with the requested services. Processing shall cease once you check out, although some of your personal information may (or in some instances, has to) continue to be processed for the purposes and in the manner described below;
2. To comply with our “Public Safety Law” (Article 109 Royal Decree n. 773, 18/6/1931) which requires that we provide identification data of our guests to the police, for purposes of public safety, in the manner established by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree of 7 January 2013). Data submission is mandatory, and does not require your consent. Should you refuse to provide such information, we will not be able to host you in our hotel. Data acquired for such purposes shall not be retained by us, unless you provide consent to their retention as required under point 4, infra;
3. To comply with applicable administrative, accounting, and tax regulations. For these purposes, your consent is not required. Personal information is processed by us and our persons in charge of data processing, and is disclosed outside the company only when and if required by law. Should you refuse to submit the required data for the above purposes, we will not be able to provide you with the requested services. Data acquired for such purposes is retained by us for the required statutory period (10 years – or longer, in case of tax audits);
4. To speed-up check-in on your next visit to our hotel. For such purposes, upon obtaining your consent (which can be revoked at any moment), your information will be retained for a maximum of 10 years and will be used the next time you are our guest, for the reasons listed supra;
5. To allow you to receive messages and telephone calls during your stay. Your consent is required for such purposes. You can revoke your consent at any time. Such processing, where consent is granted, shall end when you check out;
6. To send you advertising messages and updates on special rates and promotions. For this purpose, upon obtaining your consent, your information shall be retained for a maximum of 5 years, and will not be disclosed to third parties. You may revoke your consent at any moment;
7. For purposes of protecting persons, property, and company assets, using a video-surveillance system for some areas of the hotel, which are duly identified by signage. Your consent is not required for such processing because it is conducted pursuant to our legitimate interest to safeguard persons and property against potential violence, theft, robbery, damage, and vandalism. Surveillance is also conducted for purposes of fire prevention and occupational safety and health. Recorded images are erased after 24 hours, except on holidays or other days the business is closed; images are never retained for more than one week. These images are not subject to third-party disclosure, except as required to comply with a specific investigatory demands from a court or the police.
We also would like to inform you that the European Regulation grant you certain rights, including rights of access to, adjustment, erasure, limitation of, or objection to the processing of your data, as well as data portability rights, when and insofar as applicable (Articles 15-22 of the EU Regulations n. 679, 2016). You can also file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, according to the procedures set forth under applicable regulations.
For any other concern, and to assert your rights under the EU Regulation, please contact:
Data Controller: Colonna Holidays Srl – Piazza di Monte Citorio, 12 -00186 Roma
Data Processor: Ing. Corbeddu Antonio
Data Protection Officer – DPO: Dott. Daniele Ciarelli - email@example.com
Cookies are used on our website to give users a better browsing service and experience. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent from the websites to the terminal of the party concerned (usually the browser), where they are stored before being referred back to the website upon the same user's next visit. A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from your hard drive, pass on computer viruses or capture email addresses. Each cookie is unique to the user's web browser.
What cookies do we use?
Technical session cookies
The cookies used on the website http://www.itihotels.it,
http://www.hotelmediterraneopalace.it and www.blastnessbooking.com, are used for computer technology authentication or to monitor sessions, and to store specific technical information regarding the users that access the server of Blastness, the website maintenance and hotel booking service provider. Pursuant to Article 122, paragraph 1, of the Privacy Code (in the formulation in force after the entry into force of legislative decree 69 / 2012), "technical" cookies can be used even in the absence of consent.
For maximum transparency, below we provide a number of technical cookies and specific cases of activity on the website:
• Cookies implanted in the user/contracting party's terminal directly (that will not be used for other purposes) such as session cookies used for on-line booking on the website, authentication or customisation cookies (for example, the choice of the browsing language); these cookies remain active only for the duration of the session.
• Cookies used to statistically analyse accesses/site visits (the so-called "analytic" cookies) that are exclusively used for statistical purposes (not for profiling or marketing) and to collect aggregate information without the possibility of tracing back to the identification of the individual user. In these cases, since current legislation requires that, when using analytic cookies, the user is given clear and adequate instructions to easily oppose implementation of such (including any mechanisms to make the cookies anonymous), we give instructions on how to disabled installed cookies below. The duration of analytic technical cookies is 30 minutes.
Third-party cookies are code parts set by a website different than the website you are currently browsing.
This involves the transmission of cookies from third parties. Management of information collected from “third parties” is goverend by the relative information notices to which we ask you to refer. For greater transparency and for convenience, we provide the information on the types of cookies used by third party service providers, purposes, retention period and the third parties who retain and access the information on our websites:
Cookie name Function/Purpose Expiry
Google Analytics is a Google analysis tool that helps website and app owners understand how visitors interact with the contents of their website (pages visited, browsing time, etc.) by providing useful statistics designed to optimise and improve the browsing of the website without identifying the browser _utma 2 years
_utmt 10 minutes
_utmb 30 minutes
_utmc until the session is closed
_utmz 6 months
_utmv 2 years
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2407785?hl=it PROFILING Favours the research on Google services offered by the hotel without collecting or monitoring information capable of personally identifying a user 30 days
How to modify settings on the cookies
Most browsers allow to clear cookies from your computer hard drive, block acceptance of cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
Therefore, to remove cookies we encourage you to follow the instructions on the pages of the various browsers:
Fire fox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
What happens if the cookies are disabled?
Nevertheless, if you block or erase cookies, it may not be possible to reset previously specified preferences or customised settings, and our capacity to customize the user experience will be limited.